Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Alisha - Progress on the patchwork prism quilt

Hi there, it's Alisha! Where has the time gone recently? I finished up my spring term and managed a 4.0! Woohoo!!! I'm headed into my final year of college and I can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel.

With that, I've been plugging away on my patchwork prism and I have to say I like the way it's turning out! I wouldn't have been able to do it without all the ladies on flickr who swapped fabric with me so I had a wider range of colors to use.


I can't say that the way it turned out was what I actually had in my head but it's still beautiful. Some of my darker range hexagons get lost in the business of the quilt but you can see the light at least. I'm in the process of quilting it now and look forward to cuddling under it when it's finished!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment