Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Ashley- Finished Quiet Book!!!!!

     Hi everyone! Sorry for the long wait between posts life has been..... well life lol. I will it explain all that at the end of my post, BUT I want to share with you the finished product, Melody's finished quiet book! We leave Saturday afternoon out to see all my family back home and I am so excited I can't wait to get home and give my niece and nephew a big old squeeze. My little 4 year old niece is even counting down the days <3 She melts my heart. Anyways back to the book, here it is in all it's glory!









    It turned out great didn't it?!?! I'm pretty dang excited that I got it done. And it wasn't hard, it's just a little time consuming but it honestly was a lot of fun because you can create almost anything with felt, it's great.


    Now to fill you guys in, I have been really busy with my little girl, we have been doing speech therapy and been seeing an occupational therapist. We went to see a developmental pediatrician today and my daughter was diagnosed autistic. So I'm sorry for not getting this up sooner, we've been a busy crew. So since it was such a long grueling day and they poked, prodded, drew blood, and pretty much anything else you can think of, my husband and I took Melody out to build a bear and we got her the autism awareness bear.




    Well we are hunkering down for the night but I will be back on sometime soon, Alisha and I will be crafting for an upcoming book fair that she is the head of so be sure to check back! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to be a stalker--I found your quiet book on Pinterest, as I am looking for page ideas to do one myself. Yours turned out great! I'm a total beginner sewer so I've been super intimidated to start anything but these look like something I could sort of manage! Also, best of luck with your daughter--I imagine she is a sweetheart! (And you seem like a great momma!)

    ReplyDelete