Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Ashley - Mickey Mouse quiet book page

     I am so excited for these two ages I'm planning. Since I found that doll and I realized I could use my embroidery machine to add to the pages, I have beenn just coming up with ideas left and right. This is one of those ideas. My machine came with quite a few disney designs on it which included all 6 of the Mickey Mouse gang. I wanted to incorporate them so I started brainstorming and came up with a great idea. My daughter loves the finger puppets from the barn page so what I have been doing is running the designs and then backing them and gluing them to popsicle sticks. These are the ones I have finished so far.


Now just to finish the other three and make the back drop for her to play with them at :) I can't wait to show you! BUT you're going to have to chack back to see it all done! Come back soon! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment