Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Ashley - Minnie Mouse backpack

     Hey everyone! So now that we have our tax return I am getting ready to fly home to see the family. You've seen my progress so far with the quiet book I'm making for the plane ride (I have more pages to post I promise I will get those up soon!). So since I have to buy a ticket for Melody too now, which is why I waited for tax season to go home because it's so spendy now lol, I have been panning on having luggage for her so I don't have to try and pack everything for both of us just in my bags because if I'm paying for the seat I'm going to take advantage of that space lol. I have a suitcase for her but I wanted a backpack for her that could be the bag under her seat that would hold toys and snacks so I got to work on a Minnie Mouse backpack for her.

 
 
 
 
     Didn't turn out amazing?!?!?!?! I put Minnie heads on both side pockets and also embroidered the M on the front too :) I LOVE my new machine!!! It's lined with the polka dot fabric on the inside. I can't wait to take it on our trip. Let me know what you think!
 

 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment