Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Ashley - Quiet Book pages part 2

     So I saw a variety of ideas that I loved but I didn't want to make a page for each because this quiet book would become a quiet encylopedia lol so I combined the apple tree and garden page I wanted to do and I love the end result! Then I paired that page with the barn page that I loved from the blog I linked you to in the last quiet book post. I didn't use any template for either of these pages, I just took the ideas and ran with them and this is my end result :)


     I made a horse, cow, pig, and a chicken. Melody can pull out the vegetables in the gaden (radishes, carrots, onions, and potatoes) and the apples usually start up on the tree but I showed someone and she put them in the crate lol. She got the idea for sure. Melody also got mad when I made her put the carrot away (her favorite vegetable). I can't wait to get the rest of the pages done and to put it all together! Keep checking back for more quiet book pages :) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment