Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Ashley - My new miracle machine!

     I have been making hand bags as you have seen for a couple years now but I have always wanted the ability to customize my bags more then just fabric choices. So needless to say that got me wanting an embroidery/sewing machine. One machine that could do everything I wanted. My loving husband agreed to set aside part of our tax return just for that. Now if my business shoots off from the embroidery I really want to buy a Bernina 580E because they are an amazing machine ( they can bedazzle and paint designs on your projects, I kid you not) but way above our current price range. Since I already had a brother I looked into them and found my new love the Brother Innov-is 1250D. It came with 35 Disney characters over 100 other embroidery designs and sewing stitches. Very awesome.  As soon as I got it I put that baby to work!


Melody's favorite part of the machine.... the box it came in lol.


My new baby all set up!


Melody's favortie movie is.... yep you guessed it Monsters Inc. 


So we went to Walmart got a few cheap plain t-shirts and started making adorable little shirts. I'm in LOVE with this machine and well I just had to share! So now you know what I have been up to for the last week. Check back soon to see more awesome projects!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment