Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Alisha - Granny Gone Wild Swap - Round 2

After a small hiatus and a couple posts geared toward gauging interest in another granny square block I decided to bring back the Granny Gone Wild swap! That's right folks, granny is at it again! This round we've had a great turn out and blocks are starting to show up in my mail box (my favorite part!).

I think, during the coarse of the last granny square swap, I made 16 blocks and this round I managed to churn out 20 blocks! What am I going to do with 36 granny square blocks you might ask. To which I would reply, good question!

Here are the blocks I have finished (I might squeeze a few more in before the due date). There are a few I'm in love with which might not make it out of the house for the swap (sorry!).







Do I have the granny block making disease? Probably but that'll be our little secret. Did I mention I recently joined an all Granny Square Bee?! I know, I just posted I was getting away from bees but it was granny squares, I had to do it! Besides what am I going to do with all of these if I don't join the bee?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment