Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Alisha - A Lovely Year of Finishes - March Goal

So here we are in March, already! I'm in the throws of my "senior" year of college and the 400 level classes that go along with it. This doesn't weaken my resolve to keep trucking with my finishes, if anything it strengths it. It's a matter of time management and sanity, right? With that in mind I wasn't sure how much sewing I would actually be able to do since the term just started and I'm still getting acquainted with the work load so I chose something that was already half finished.

Remember this quilt top I finished awhile ago? (I know what you're thinking, which one? Bare with me) This was part of a AMH QAL and unfortunately I wasn't able to complete my quilting on time and thus didn't end up finishing.

 
I really love this quilt and have a ton of time invested in cutting all the pieces and piecing the top! It's only right that I finish it and let it bask in all of it's glory. Below is the picture of my progress to date, I still have about half the quilting to do and I'll need to make the binding and attach it by the end of the month.


I'm starting to remember why I put this quilt away - it is SO heavy! I'm sure my arms will be aching after shoving this under the throat of my little machine about a zillion times but it'll be so worth it. Here's to another great finish for me! Pin It

2 comments: