Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Ashley- IPad messenger bag!

     Alisha some time ago sent me a pattern and some fabric to make her an IPad bag and well I suck at patterns. I slao don't have everything yet for it still and it's been 6 months I would say so i thought that I would make a bag kind of like the one she wanted to see if I could make one on my own that she would like and then I could make it with the supplies I already had laying around. So I picked some super cute fabric that I loved and just dove right in. This is what I came up with.





     This will have plenty for anything you might need. I'm thinking this will be the bag that comes with me when Melody and I fly home at the end of April. Hopefully Alisha likes it and I can FINALLY get her bag done and to her. Oh and if you'd like a full tutorial for this bag please comment and let me know and I can do another with full instructions. I just want to make sure there's interest first :) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment